Updated: May 8
An important message below from Mr. Robinson, Head of School, regarding Coronavirus measures being taken at RMCA:
May 7, 2020
Dear RMCA Families,
It is hard to believe that May is here, and we are entering the last several weeks of this unparalleled school year. I continue to be amazed at how our RMCA family has rallied together during this COVID-19 epidemic. We are RMCA Strong! No doubt about it!
As of today, this is our plan:
· May 8, May 15, May 22 - Flex Fridays
o On Flex Fridays, there will be no Zoom Instruction. Students are encouraged to work on and turn in late assignments on these dates. These dates are for teachers to work on assignments, grading, parent conferencing, planning, and collecting late assignments.
· May 8 - Last day of instruction for Seniors
· May 11-14 - Senior Projects and Wrap Up
· May 14 - Last day of Zoom instructional meetings for Preschool - 11th Grades
· May 18-21 - Elementary Wrap Up
· May 18-21 - Middle School - Final Tests and Wrap Up
· May 18-21 - High School Exams / Presentations for 9th-11th Grades
· May 22 - Virtual Awards Day for 12th Grade
· May 26-29 - Wrap Up / Swap Out Schedule
o May 26 - Preschool - 1st Grade - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
o May 27 - 2nd Grade - 6th Grade - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
o May 28 - 7th Grade - 11th Grade - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
o May 29 – 12th Grade - 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
· May 29 - Virtual Graduation - (more details coming soon)
· Teachers will continue to work Monday - Friday remotely and be available from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm via email, phone, and video conferencing.
Parents, please make sure your contact information is up to date with your teacher so we can communicate effectively. Please email Susie Hepler, School Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to update or verify your contact information.
Thank you for your continued support during this unprecedented time.
In His Service,
Head of School